Dont Eat That Weight Loss Wristband
Black DON'T EAT THAT motivational wristband with yellow letters
The ultimate in helping you stay on track with your weight loss goals and remind you to not eat junk food, the DON'T EAT THAT Ion Motivator wristband.
Better than a fitness tracker, some have called it the secret to weight loss and their favorite motivational weight loss tool and diet reminder.
Always have the reminder to DON'T EAT THAT junk food and DON'T EAT THAT extra serving. The bright yellow message will always be staring you in the face when you go to take that extra bite of food you don't really need.
Wear it as a constant reminder to stay on track with your healthy eating and wellness goals!
- Completely waterproof, designed for continual 24-hour a day wearability to provide constant motivation
- Cutting edge design with debossed (engraved) anti-wear lettering and logos for increased durability.
- 1/2" wide and 2.5 MM thick, better quality than most other wristbands on the market (they can be worn during exercise and athletic activities)
- Made with the finest quality surgical grade tourmaline infused silicone available
- Shipped in attractive retail packaging
Stylish eye catching design with the extra-large motivational message on the outside which you will see at all times while wearing the wristband to help keep you motivated.
Unisex and with a unique flex feature which enables the band to stretch over your hands with ease while retaining the original shape.
Click here to see what customers say about our products
STANDARD (Teens & Adults) - measures approximately 8 inches (20.5 cm) around
A portion of the proceeds benefits Have a Heart Children's Cancer Society and Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. Due to strict advertising guidelines, we make no claims to the effectiveness and let the consumer decide based on their own experience. Our products are not a medical device and to be used only for motivational purposes. It is recommended that you consult your qualified personal health care provider before making any dietary changes.