Bismillah / Inshallah Wristband
Black BISMILLAH / INSHALLAH motivational wristband with yellow and blue letters
The same inspirational bracelets and motivational wristbands worn by countless elite pro athletes but this style has been designed by Kenneth Faried, professional basketball player. Can be worn by anyone (there is no reference to the Brooklyn Nets on them).
This wristband includes Bismillah (meaning - In the Name of God) on one side and Inshallah (meaning God Willing) on the other. Kenneth writes these on his sneakers to keep him motivated during Denver Nuggets games.
- Completely waterproof, designed for continual 24-hour a day wearability to provide constant motivation
- Cutting edge design with debossed (engraved) anti-wear lettering and logos for increased durability.
- 1/2" wide and 2.5 MM thick, better quality than most other wristbands on the market (they are worn by pro athletes during games and athletic activities)
- Made with the finest quality surgical grade tourmaline infused silicone available
- Shipped in attractive retail packaging
Stylish eye catching design with the extra-large motivational message on the outside which you will see at all times while wearing the wristband to help keep you motivated.
Unisex and with a unique flex feature which enables the band to stretch over your hands with ease while retaining the original shape.
Click here to see what customers say about our products
STANDARD (Teens & Adults) - measures approximately 8 inches (20.5 cm) around
A portion of the proceeds benefits Have a Heart Children's Cancer Society and Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
NOTE: WeKeepYouMotivated.com and this wristband are not affiliated with any NBA Team and there are no copywritten or trademarked properties on this product.